A fleet of buses carry students & staff to & fro in a radius of about 30 kms. All the buses are road worthy & are well equipped with all safety gadgets like fire extinguishers, medical kit & speed governors, Road safety is the top most priority of the transport departments set up at Goodwill School.
The school has its own fleet of buses driven by well trained drivers and conductors.
The school transport is an added facility and privilege. Buses run on specific routes only. The transport is run strictly in accordance with the transport authorities rules and regulations. Every precaution is taken for the safety of the children.
Cooperation from the parents in this direction is a must.
Rules and regulations for availing school transport:
- The child must be accompanied by an elder while boarding and deboarding the bus.
- The child should reach the pick up point at least five minutes in advance.
- Parents must accommodate patiently in case of delays due to traffic blues.
- In case the parent needs to take the child on his own he/she must inform the Reception/Transport Officer at least 15 minutes before the last bell.
- In case of the change of address, provision of transport service will subject to the availability of the seats on the established routes.
- Parents and students are advised to maintain decorum while interacting with the bus drivers and conductors.
- Any complaint/suggestion/criticism should be forwarded to the school authorities in writing.
- Parents are requested not to hand over any type of fee in the form of cheque or cash to the bus driver or conductor. The entire fee should be paid at the prescribed school fee counter.